|ElcoMaster Data Management Software
ElcoMaster® is a FREE, fast and easy to use software & mobile app for all your data management, reporting and quality assurance needs.It’s not just taking measurements but what you do with the collected data that matters. As inspectors can spend up to 30% of their work week producing reports, ElcoMaster® saves time and money by producing professional bespoke reports in seconds – even when out on site.This free software package is the most flexible data management software on the market. Designed to meet the demanding needs of the quality inspector whilst offering the ultimate flexibility for managing data into ‘projects’ for ease of use.Easy to connect
Using ElcoMaster’s® gauge wizard, connecting a gauge & downloading data (via Bluetooth® or USB) is fast and easy.
Import existing reports
Scan your existing report into ElcoMaster® and drag & drop all your data where you want it, then simply save and print.
Export, print or send
Export, print, .pdf or email directly from ElcoMaster® at the click of a button
Multi-site access through secure cloud computing.
What ElcoMaster Data Management Software can do:
- Import and combine measurements via Bluetooth® or USB from a full range of Elcometer gauges, including:
- Surface Profile
- Salt Contamination
- Climatic Conditions
- Oven Data Logging
- Coating Thickness
- Corrosion Thickness
- Adhesion Testing
- Gloss Measurements
- No need to learn different software for different gauges, all Elcometer products use the same expert platform
- Store data in a simple file tree, by project and by inspection type
- Easy on screen analysis with histograms, statistics, measurements, limits, notes, diagrams and photographs
- Export data direct to Microsoft Excel. csv. txt. Cqatk formats etc to save time and prevent keying in errors
- Generates reports instantly using standard or pre-designed templates in seconds. No need for data manipulation simply connect the gauge, download data and drag & drop
- Combine multiple inspection parameters (such as DFT, profile, climate, adhesion and gloss) together with images, notes and other project specific information in bespoke quality reports to set you apart from the competition
- In many industries multiple sites/locations/production lines are used to fabricate the product components which are brought together at the final assembly line. Different inspection parameters all need to be combined to approve the final product. Using Cloud technology ElcoMaster® gives you real time quality control monitoring inspection projects in any location
ElcoMaster® features include:
- Create professional reports in seconds
- Export reports to spreadsheets, text files or save as PDF or JPEG files
- Copy and paste reports into other documents
- Reports can be combined in order to clearly compare different batches
- E-mail reports directly from ElcoMaster®
- Supports gauges with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Assign batch identification tags
- Batches can be renamed to clearly identify the inspected work
- Wide range of standard reports include:
– Individual measurements
– Individual line or bar charts
– Log normal
– Pie charts
- Fully customise reports using the ElcoMaster® Report Designer tool
- Include company graphics and logos on every report
- Combine batches to compare readings or link batches together from different gauges into one comprehensive inspection file
- “Find” feature to quickly locate a specific file or batch
ElcoMaster Data Management Software is the ultimate digital job file software solution. It allows users to store all their readings including dry film thickness, adhesion, cleanliness, climate, surface profile and links to many Elcometer product groups. This ensures the full details of the entire coatings process are easy to compare and monitor, resulting in less waste, better accuracy and lower costs.
- Supplied with Standard and Top Models only.
- Free software upgrades available via the website.
- ElcoMaster® Mobile compatible with Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Mobile 6 Professional or later.
ElcoMaster® exports data direct to Microsoft Excel. csv, txt, Cqatk formats etc. to save time and prevent keying in errors. Data can be stored in a simple file tree, by project and by inspection type. Add photographs and notes to your reports. Using the Report Designer within ElcoMaster®, measurements can be quickly displayed on an image or drawing. Combine multiple inspection parameters (DFT, climate, adhesion & gloss) into bespoke reports. Generate .pdf reports combining all your inspection data and share via email or the cloud at the click of a button.
ElcoMaster® Management Software – Data Sheet
Elcometer ElcoMaster® Report Examples
For a particular job you could practically have a report for all the various aspects of the inspection covering the main areas of a project including:
Material Thickness (Elcometer 206DL, 207DL, 208DL) :
Ultrasonic Thickness ElcoMaster® Report Example
Surface Cleanliness (Elcometer 130) :
Elcometer 130 Salt Contamination ElcoMaster® Report Example
Surface Profile Measuring (Elcometer 224T) :
Elcometer 224 Surface Profile ElcoMaster® Report Example
Climate Condition Monitoring (Elcometer 319T) :
Elcometer 319 Climate Condition ElcoMaster® Report Example
Coating Thickness Measuring (Elcometer 456S & 456T) :
Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness ElcoMaster® Report Example
A combined report of the above three batches of readings in one report :
Elcometer Combined ElcoMaster® Report Example
Adhesion Testing :
Elcometer Adhesion ElcoMaster® Report Example
A combined report containing climate, dft, profile, salt and adhesion data in one complete report :
Elcometer Combined ElcoMaster®r Report Example – climate, dft, profile, salt and adhesion data
As can be noted from these examples all the reports can have the same look and feel and be achieved with the push of a button.