|MultiScanner® Pro SL with Spot Lite finds studs, metal, and hot AC wiring behind walls, floors, and ceilings
MultiScanner Pro SL Stud Locator – Specifications
The Advantages of the MultiScanner Pro SL
- Uses a patented sensor to pinpoint the edges of wood or metal studs behind walls, floors, or ceilings.
- Turn off wood and metal scan to look only for hot AC to find and trace wires, even in plastic conduit.
- Metal Scan finds rebar in concrete up to 76 mm deep and concrete pipe or metal conduit up to 38 mm deep behind walls, floors, and ceilings
- Easy-to-understand, on-screen graphics and audio signal indicate target edges
- Exclusive, patented Spot Lite Pointing System shines a bright beam of light over target edges.
|Dimensions :||162 mm x 78 mm x 34 mm|
|Weight :||184 g without battery|
|Battery type :||9-V alkaline (not included)|
|Position accuracy :||Stud Scan mode:||typically within 3 mm using the dual scan and mark procedure|
|DeepScan mode:||typically within 5 mm using the same procedure|
|Metal Scan mode:||typically within 13 mm|
|Depth :||Up 19 mm in Stud Scan mode|
|Up to 8 mm in Deep Scan mode|
|Up to 38 mm for copper in Metal Scan mode|
|Up to 76 mm for rebar in Metal Scan mode|
|Operating temperature :||7° to 49°|
|Storage temperature :||29° to 66°C|
|Humidity :||80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Water resistance :||Splash and water resistant, but not waterproof|
MultiScanner Pro SL Stud Locator – Data Sheet
MultiScanner Pro SL Stud Locator – Instruction Manual