Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit
When using amine cured epoxy resin coatings in a multi-layer system, if the original coating cures in a low ambient temperature and/or in a high humidity environment, problems – referred to in the industry as amine blush can develop.
The presence of amine blush can lead to inter-coat adhesion failures if the film is re-coated.
The Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit is a rapid colorimetric test designed solely for the use in the quick and immediate identification of amine blush (carbamates) on the surface of coatings using surface swabs. The presence of amine blush is indicated by a visual change of colour of the test solution when compared with a control sample.
Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit – Specifications
|E139—-A||Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit|
|Dimensions||172 x 110 x 100mm|
- 20 x Polystyrene Sampler Test Tubes of 1.0ml buffer solution
- 1 x Test tube of Diluent Part A solution
- 1 x Test tube of Diluent Part B solution
- 2 x Diluent Transfer Pipettes
- 3 x Test Part A dropper bottles – containing ACh-E powder (freeze dried)
- 3 x Test Part B dropper bottles – containing ATC powder (freeze dried)
- 1 x Test Part C dropper bottle – containing Chromogen DTNB solution
- 1 x Bottle of Swab Solution – containing 25ml of rubbing alcohol (70% IPA)
- 20 x Cotton Swabs (q-tips)
- 2 x Swab Templates – 2.54 x 2.54cm
- 1 x Pair of Tweezers
- 1 x Re-sealable plastic bag for content disposal1 x User Guide.
Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit – Data Sheet
Elcometer 139 Amine Blush Swab Test Kit – Accessories
|T13923546||Test Tube Stand|