News: The Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge can now measure on flat and curved surfaces
Main News in detail
The Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile provides the very latest in surface profile measuring technology. Accurate, fast and very user friendly, this gauge is available with Bluetooth® and with or without memory. The Elcometer 224 Top model is available with wireless technology and can store up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches.
The Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile is available in two different models: Model B and Model T. Each gauge provides the user with increasing functionality – from the entry level Elcometer 224 Model B, to the top of the range Elcometer 224 Model T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Integral Probe Models
Integral gauges are ideal for single handed operation as the wide footprint of the internal probe provides greater stability during measurement – allowing for consistent, repeatable and accurate results.
|Integral Gauge Options|
|E224C-BI||Elcometer 224 Model B Digital Surface Profile Gauge|
|E224C-TI||Elcometer 224 Model T Digital Surface Profile Gauge|
Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Separate Probe Models
Standard and armoured probes are available for the separate models, providing even greater measurement flexibility. Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate, calibration test foils (nominal values 125µm & 508µm and an Elcometer Test Certificate.
NB. The 224 now has a separate gauge probe that can be used for measurements on pipes and other convex surfaces.
|Separate Gauge Options|
|E224C-BS||Elcometer 224 Model B Digital Surface Profile Gauge|
|E224C-TS||Elcometer 224 Model T Digital Surface Profile Gauge|
Designed with you in mind
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement capability to ±5%
- Conforms to National & International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Statistics are calculated and displayed in real time.
- Live and batch readings graph format for instant analysis
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable Test Certificates
- Batch & individual reading date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 60+ per minute
- Integral and separate probe options to suit your application
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- Compatible with ElcoMaster™ 2.0 and ElcoMaster™ for Android™.
- Powersave mode with tap awake
- Tough tungsten carbide user replaceable tip – can be used for up to 20,000 readings
- USB and Bluetooth® data output
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures profiles up to 500μm
The new ElcoMaster™ 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements.