News: Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge FREE product upgrade
Main News in detail
The new Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge sets new standards making measuring dry film thickness faster, reliable and accurate; helping you to become more efficient.
The Elcometer 456 is available in three different models: B, S and T. Each gauge provides the user with increasing functionality – from the basic Elcometer 456 B, to the top of the range Elcometer 456 T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Integral coating thickness gauges are ideal for single handed operation as the wide footprint of the Bigfoot™ internal probe provides greater stability during measurement – allowing for consistent, repeatable and accurate results.
Key Features of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Measurement Capability to ±1%
- Conforms to national & international standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with all Elcometer software including ElcoMaster 2.0
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth™ data output
- Stores up to 75,000 readings in 999 batches
- Measures up to 30mm of coating on metal substrates
The new ElcoMaster 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements.
For more information on the Elcometer 456, visit www.elcometer456.com.