News: New Elcometer 500 Concrete Coating Thickness Gauge
Main News in detail
The New Elcometer 500 Concrete Coating Thickness Gauge accurately measures the thickness of coatings on concrete and other similar substrates (eg plasterboard, drywall, concrete block, brick) – non destructively.
Features of the New Elcometer 500 Concrete Coating Thickness Gauge
- Fast and accurate, the Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge takes repeatable and reproducible dry film thickness measurements of coatings on concrete up to 10mm‡ thick (Epoxy coatings, thickness on other materials may vary) or other similar substrates – without damaging the coating.
- Easy to read, user definable display with automatic screen brightness
- Store up to 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 alpha-numeric batches
- Rugged, intelligent ergonomic probes, designed for continuous use and field replaceable probe tips you can inspect all day, everyday
- Measure up to 10mm
- C1 150 – 2,500μm & C2 750 – 10,000μm
- Measure more than 60 readings per minute in standard mode and over 140 readings per minute in scan mode – allows users to inspect more coatings in less time.
- Rugged, dust & waterproof design equivalent to IP54, ideal for almost all environments
- The built in signal strength indicator on the Elcometer 500 Coatings on Concrete Gauge prevents false or incorrect readings, as the gauge only displays the coating thickness measurement if the signal strength indicator goes green.
- Incredibly easy to use, can be used in accordance with ASTM D6132, SSPC PA9 & ISO 2808 Method 10
- USB & Bluetooth® data output to PC and Android™ or iOS mobile devices
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® software and ElcoMaster® Mobile App, individual coating thickness measurements can be transferred via USB or Bluetooth® to PC or a mobile device for analysis and instant report generation.