Mini 2000 Moisture Meter
The Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin type moisture meter used by building professionals and trades across the globe to check the moisture level of wood and masonry products for a vast range of quality control and dampness diagnosis applications and assessing moisture conditions in buildings. The Mini-series are probably the most widely used
moisture meters in the world.
The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty. The Protimeter fits snugly in the hand, so it can be used effortlessly for long periods, the display is very bright for visual clarity and switches off automatically after five minutes to conserve the battery life
Features of the Mini 2000 Moisture Meter
- Simple to use
- Pin Type
- Single one button operation
- Durable and rugged design
- Simple moisture readings
- Color changing LED’s to show moisture condition
- Moisture Scale for Simple Classification of Dry, Borderline or Damp Conditions in Materials
- Comfortable to Hold and Easy to Use
Mini 2000 Moisture Meter – Specifications
|Range :||6 – 90 Moisture Level|
|Resolution :||1% for 6-25%|
|10% up to 100% WME|
|Warranty :||1 Year|
|Weight :||250 g (packed)|
|Battery :||One 9v|
|Size :||18 x 4.5 x 3 cm|
- Protimeter Mini BLD2000 Moisture Meter
- Auxiliary 2-Pin Moisture Probe (BLD5079-2T)
- Calibration Check Device
- 1 x 9V
- Wood Species Calibration Table Leaflet
- Two Spare Pins
- Operating Instructions
Mini 2000 Moisture Meter – Data Sheet
Mini 2000 Moisture Meter – Accessories
|BLD5000||Hammer Electrode||Moisture readings at depth in timber|
|BLD5020||Deep Wall Probes – 23cm length.|
Optional Accessories both plug into jack plug (adjacent to needles)
- Deep Wall Probes (5018 & 5020) (with insulated stems & bare tips) can detect moisture levels up to 140 & 240 mm Length depth. Supplied in a Canvas (Velcro) Pouch.
- Hammer Electrode (5000) which penetrates to 37 mm into hard wood is supplied with Extra Heavy Duty needles which have insulated stems & bare tips (in Pouch).
Note: Hammer Electrode readings are more meaningful and less destructive than an Oven Drying Test. The oven gives an average moisture content. The Hammer Electrode enables the user to measure the highest moisture content (to 37mm) which is the requirement of most users.
Mini 2000 Moisture Meter – Instruction Manual
Mini 2000 Moisture Meter – Video
The Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin-type moisture meter for making rapid assessments in a wide range of building materials, including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The measuring pins are small and sharp, which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.