MontiPower Electric Double Bristle Blaster
Innovative surface preparation solutions to achieve blasting quality without grit. Whether onshore or offshore, whether removing, cleaning or profiling, MontiPower’s innovative blasting technology ensures the best possible bond.
The Bristle Blaster is the first hand-held brush belt system in the world that produces a quality of surface roughness comparable to that achieved by ‘grit blasting’
The Bristle Blasting process is an innovation that both removes corrosion and generates an anchor profile by using specially designed rotary bristle belts. This belt consists of wire bristle tips that are bent forward and dynamically tuned by a hand-held power tool which operates at approximately 2,500 rpm.
Features of the MontiPower Electric Double Bristle Blaster
- Removes corrosion, coatings, mill scale and other contaminants – without removing healthy material
- Restores corrodes and pitted surfaces to near-white metal or white metal appearance – no grinding or polishing during operation
- Treats 3m2/hr per belt per operator
- The Bristle Blaster Double contains a Safety Switch and Rope Access Ability
- Improves integrity of treated surface – generates compressive residual stress for crack growth resistance, improved fatigue life and improved corrosion resistance
- Cleans and profiles quickly and economically with long lasting, safe Bristle Blaster Belts – eliminating the need for costly abrasive blast equipment.
|Length (without cable)||430 mm|
|Height (incl handle)||240 mm|
|Width (incl. protection cover)||100 mm|
|Max Output||910 Watt|
|Free Speed (± 5%)||2,300 rpm|