Paper Moisture Meters
Paper Moisture Meters measure the moisture in paper non destructively. BAMR supplies the DM4A Moisture Meter from Max Doser. It is a popular instrument, with its Digital display and no pins to damage the surface.
The DM4A Moisture Meter is a universal moisture meter for measuring moisture content in wood, building materials, paper, cardboards and numerous other materials.
Non destructive – in seconds – only push and read.
Conforms to: DIN EN.50081 & 2 (EC Rated)
The pocket size, robust, hand held, electronic moisture meter is suitable for a quick determination of the moisture. The materials are merely touched and the average % moisture appears on the display, (approximately one reading every 2 seconds).
The depth of penetration of the measuring field into the material is approximately 30mm, thereby making the moisture in low lying layers very obtainable.
No more time consuming preparations (ie. drilling holes & waiting for heat to dissipate).
Supplied in foam lined pouch with instructions.
Other features include :
- material group setting by means of a membrane-type keypad.
- the adjusted material group can always be seen in the display.
- microprocessor controlled measuring with automatic zero point correction.
- up to 10 different customer specific linearisation curves, with up to 8 free programmable linearisation points can be implemented.
- storage for 100 moisture values.
- automatic calculation of maximum, average and minimum value.
- fixed linearisation curves for a lot of common materials are already stored and can be selected.
- the instrument’s calibration can be checked with the optional calibration modules PE05 and PE30.
- Software DMI-Controller which includes RS232 serial interface cable for connecting to a PC.
- different settings can be chosen and measured and stored. These values can then be transferred to the PC for analysis and storing on a disc.
- the instrument can be made with an aluminum casing for better protection against mechanical and electrostatic influence.
The DM4A Moisture Meter can be used in accordance with:
- DIN EN.50081 & 2 (EC Rated)