Anemometers are not only there for measuring wind speed, but also temperature, wind-chill, relative humidity, dew point, heat index, barometric pressure & upcoming storms and altitude.
The Elcometer 410 Anemometer is a portable, pocket size instrument for taking accurate readings of wind speed.The lightweight impeller with high precision jewel bearings provides very accurate airflow measurements even at low speeds. The impeller can easily be replaced. The wind speed can be displayed in various measurement units; indicating current speed, maximum speed or average speed.
- Rugged and durable: Made from high impact injection moulded plastic and corrosion resistant materials.
- Waterproof: Waterproof equivalent to IP67 with fully sealed electronics. Will also float in water if dropped.
- Clear LCD Display: Easy to read, large 9mm digits.
- Choice of measurement units:
- Beaufort Force
- Kilometres per hour
- Metres per second
- Miles per hour
- Feet per minute
The 8910 Anemometer is a simple, hand-held meter for monitoring:
- wind speed
- relative humidity
- dew point
- heat index
- barometric pressure & upcoming storms
Other Features include:
- 0,-2h,-4h,-8h,-16h bar chart shows the development of air pressure over the last 16 hours, forecast future weather.
- Records maximum readings.
- Twin button for multi-functions.
- Alarm functions are built-in for storm warning feature.
- Sealed precision thermistor & humidity sensor.
- Water resistant and shock proof housing.
- Replaceable lithium battery and impeller.
- Pocket-knife design makes it convenient.
- Low battery indication